Friday, April 5, 2024

Kids' Bathroom Ideas

 

I like the tiles very much, the color and the grout color and the pattern. I want to tile in the tub like this.


Not the circular mirror or the handles, but the cleanness of the vanity and the tile combo (plus skylight). Wouldn't mind these sconces or something a little more fun


I like the tile combo and the ledge. Not the sink.


Another view of same.


Like the vanity very much, and the tile combo in unexpected patterns, and making a ledge from the tile.



Not this moody, but I like the different zones created from tile. I like the vanity (but probably chrome hardware)

I like the vanity and the mix of tiles and the tiled-in tub. Kind of like the line around the top of the backsplash. Also the arched shower enclave. Not the marble though. A little more traditional than I'd like overall.



Not the vessel sink, but I like how clean and graphic this is. Yes to the light fixture. Again, creating that zone with the tile all the way up from floor to just above sink

Again, clean and cheerful. I like the tile combo.


Not exactly this tile, but I like the vanity and that it is graphic with some different zones

No comments: