Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Wallpaper

POWDER ROOM

I am imagine something a bit opulent, darker with some luminosity, but could be either wacky or classic 

1. Strawberry Thief by William Morris



2. Fruit by William Morris

a classic, and obviously bonus points for being the breakfast room wallpaper in Phantom Thread. That guy had good taste. I've always wanted to use this somewhere.


3.  Enchanted Woodland from Mind the Gap



4. Natura Morta from Maison C

This is probably my top choice

I love all their stuff. This comes in several background colors



5. Coven from Maison C
Love this a lot



6. Gemini from Maison C





7. Empire from House of Hackney
This one is bananas and I've always liked it




Zeus from House of Hackeny


Pride from House of Hackney




Brio from Anna Glover



Mitchell Black marble mirage


Sandberg - Marie. Love this. Also the other colors. This for entry or powder room



Actually really into stripes the more I think about it. Hamilton Weston brown paper

ENTRYWAY:

I'm imagining something a little bit more cheerful, possibly simpler or graphic

1.Beatrice wallpaper from Anthropologie








Olive Grove by Schoolhouse via Hygge and West



Mitchell Black Jandaya 

Mitchell Black Spring Bloom



Mitchell Black Osidan



Ottoline Improvisation Number 1



Mitchell Black Flourish - I like the other color ways also


Mitchell Black "Split"


These are my favorite!!!
From Bien Fait








No comments: