![]() |
| #1 - Lovely, but a little deep and not sure it would work if we only do one side of the chimney breast. Also, there is no chimney breast here so it isn't our set-up. |
![]() |
| #2 - Again, very nice. I like this more - not as deep - indeed, sort of flush with the front of the chimney breast. |
![]() |
| #4 - I like the built-ins, but I don't like that they extend beyond the mantle. |
| #6 - Again, I don't love the base cabinets proud of the mantle. |
![]() |
| #7 - YASSSSSS!!! SLAY! I'm ready to have these installed immediately (at Ikea prices of course). And I love the fireplace surround - marble rocks. |
![]() |
| #9 - I like this a lot. Note that the base cabs and the shelves are flush - not a problem. I even like the modern mantle treatment. Right on. And that boat on the right side is super-cool. |
![]() |
| #10 - Same as #4 but with a diff perspective. I still don't like the base cabinets so far proud of the mantle. |
![]() |
| #11 - This one makes the point better - it just feels crowded with the base cabinets sticking out so far in front of the fireplace. Not my thing. |










2 comments:
Nice articles and your information valuable and good articles thank for the sharing information wooden armrest lounge chair
Nice articles and your information valuable and good articles thanks for the sharing information Affordable cafe chairs for restaurants and cafes
Post a Comment